Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Summer Reading Lists
Summer Reading for All Grades - Enjoy your summer, but remember to keep your brain engaged by reading interesting, relevant, and challenging texts.
Read The Giver or ANY fiction book over 100 pages.
- Read whatever you wish.
- Keep a list of all the books you read.
- Turn in your tracker when you return to school.
- Include *Title of the book you read and the author’s name and # of pages
High School Reading Assignment
- Read whatever you wish. “Books are a uniquely portable magic.” (Stephen King)
- You do not have to turn anything in to your English teacher when you return to school in August.
- We encourage you to READ ANYWAY…(some ideas are listed on the back of this handout and can be found on Twitter by searching #ConradReads).
- Enjoy your summer, but remember to keep your brain engaged by reading interesting, relevant, and challenging texts.